Aku tahu kenapa kau tingal kan aku dulu. Mungkin kau rasa diri kau tak cukup baik untuk aku, Tapi sememangnya kau lah yang terbaik pernah hadir dalam hidup aku. #TAKE NOTE
ENGAT ! TAK ADA SIAPA PUN BOLEH GANTIKAN KAU DALAM HATI AKU !
Ni boifie aku. Nama dia MOHD RAFIQ.
And ILOVE him so much ♡ ! Don't you dare take him away from my life or you
might be faced on me first !
I love the way you TREAT me sayang.
I love the way you CARE bout me sayang.
I miss all the MOMENT that we've done together sayang.
I miss the word IMISSYOU sayangg.
I miss the word ILOVEYOU sayang.
I miss the way you HUG me sayang.
I miss your VOICE so much sayang.
Seriously, I need you as long as I alive and and and as long as you are here together with me for sharing some memories and thank you for loving me ♡
♡ HxilyRafiy ♡


0 Leave Comment Here:
Post a Comment