Monday, July 9, 2012

Worst feeling ever !

I don't want to fight with you . Yess ! I don't want because I love you so so so so much ! Dont you feel the way I asking you just want to get an explanation ? Why dont you satisfy me with your explanation ? And why must you hide your feel to me ? why ? why ? 

Dont you feel like you playing around my feeling ? why must you create a scar with the worst pain in my heart ? dont you know me enough ? Hell ! Stop being like a child . we are grown up now . sometime we must thinking like an older person . and I know, even not everyday to feel the way . I also know the whole time we act like a kids . Please ! If i can understand you . why dont you make the same things like i do ? I've told you many time . And I want you to remind yourself . could you ? Im tired and sick enough . please . Im begging you . dont do this to me again . 

You have promise with me, i kept all promises . Remember ! I wont remind you again about this promise . once you break it, thats mean you never ever keep the promises that you have said . I wont tell it to you, because I know the word you will give to me . But I'll keep all your broke promises safely .

"I know that im not a good man for you. I always make you hurt " please dont you ever use this word again . I hate this word very very very much ! Yes ! I hate them too much ! If you wanna know . this word are mostly hurt me, my feeling and also my heart . please mind your word before you spoke.

"sorry again sygg, I dont mean to make you worried, I scared if Im loosing you for twice". This word are meaningfull to me . Please keep this word with you while you get mad . And always remember . Anger can't solve everything .

0 Leave Comment Here:

Post a Comment

 

Tentang aku. Dunia aku. . Design By: SkinCorner